Tuesday 8 January 2013

Unit 3: Research

So, considering my very generalised initial research, I've decided to try and research into separate aspects of my 3 words to see if the break down of it can help me with any story ideas. After looking into bowling balls and realising that, in fact, they are literally just bowling balls with no hidden symbolism or interpretation in dreams, I went on to focus on the art gallery and decided to look into what the meaning of art work or paintings can be portrayed as. 
I found an interpretation of paintings in dreams and what they are supposed to stand for, so I thought i'd document it in case it lent itself to some future idea. 


Painting in a Dream | What does it mean when I dream about painting?

To dream of painting means creativity and your need for self-expression. The painting is symbolic of your intuition and inner realizations. To dream that you are painting a picture means that you need to express your creative side more. To dream you are painting a wall means a change in your surroundings, your life, a situation, your outlook etc. To dream that you are painting a house means that you will find much success in a new project and that you will be promoted to a coveted position. You may be expressing your creativity. To dream of a painting of a man high up on the wall means your ideal man. To dream of painting over something means a disguise, a cover up or a facade. To dream of a artistic painting means self-expression, look for symbology or messages within the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment