Wednesday 21 August 2013

Another Video.

So, another video for my friends in Seven Freerun, we decided to get some shots of their classes here in Burnham to help promote them a bit more and show off their classes and such. All this footage was from one session, 4:40 worth of video from 129 filmed shots.... It was a lot to go through, but, it gave me something to do :D 


One of the pluses to this is getting to experiment more with After Effects, since they didn't have an opening logo sequence, Ive been trying to work out different techniques to animate it :)
Also learning a few things about my camera as well, one being, it doesn't like low lighting, which is annoying... another being, I should really check my settings before filming so I don't get constant blurring of the Auto Focusing, damn technology!

1 comment:

  1. Nice practise! It's looking really good : D
    The opening sequence with the logo is cool!

    (btw, great song)

    ReplyDelete